20 July, 2010

Adaptations

One friend has said to me that she's really keen to see how I go at adapting recipes to give them my own flavour or to try new things. This idea excites me as well. It gets the mental juices flowing and for this week's Friday baking club I'm going to focus on adapting and melding different recipes to see if I can come up with something that really works.

Luckily I've already got a couple of audiences to test these baked treats out on. A lunch with girlfriends and dinner with some friends to test a variation on the Afghans, make a meld of recipes for carrot, sultana, orange and walnut muffins and adapt a recipe for chocolate and orange self saucing pudding into individual servings for better presentation. So stay tuned to see how it all goes this Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment